Mr. E.Ravi Kumar
Date of Birth:
18 July , 1980
Areas of Specialization :
Cloud Computing, Information Security, Embedded Systems, Cloud Security
Ph.D. (pursuing) in Computer Science & Engineering, J.N.T.U.K, Kakinada, pursuing,
PG Degree in M.Tech, Computer Science & Engineering,2009, Pragati Engineering College, Kakinada,
UG Degree in B.Tech in Computer Science & Information Technology ,2005,T.P.I.S.T.
Operating System,Computer Organization, Computer Graphics, Information Security, Digital Logic Design, Software Project Management, Principles of Programing Languages, C Programing, Multimedia & Application Development, Embedded Systems, Human Computer Interactions.E-Commerce.
- Paper published on “Data Integrity In a Fuzzy Cloud Computing Considering Data MIning” in Global Journal of Computer Application & Technology(GJCAT) Volume 1, Issue 4, 2011 (ISSN: 2249-1945)
- Published a Paper on “SecureRemote Client Authentication” in International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology (IJEST), Vol. 2(10), 2010.
- Paper published on “SENSOR BASED VEHICLE MOTION RECOGNITION IN PORTABLE COMPUTING MACHINES FOR WIRELESS NETWORK” In International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) Volume 8, Issue 12, December 2017, pp. 465–468, Article ID: IJMET_08_12_047 Available online at http://www.iaeme.com/IJMET/issues.asp?JType=IJMET&;VType=8&IType=12 ISSN Print: 0976-6340 and ISSN Online: 0976-6359
- Paper published on “ SECURITY IMPLEMENTATION IN DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS-ATM” inÂÂÂ International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) Volume 8, Issue 12, December 2017, pp. 680–683, Article ID: IJMET_08_12_070 Available online at http://www.iaeme.com/IJMET/issues.asp?JType=IJMET&;VType=8&IType=12 ISSN Print: 0976-6340 and ISSN Online: 0976-6359
- Paper published on “ FRAMEWORK OF CYBER PHYSICAL SECURE SYSTEMS USING INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVICES” in International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), August 2017
- Paper published on “ INVESTIGATION AND PREDICTION OF NATURAL DISASTER WITH SPATIAL DATA MINING TECHNIQUE” in IJCTERÂÂ e-ISSN 2455–1392 Volume 2 Issue 5, May 2016.
Research Projects Undertaken: