Date of Birth:
12 June 1983
Areas of Specialization :
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering (Pursuing), JNTU, Hyderabad,
PG Degree in M. Tech (Information Technology),2008, Sathyabama University, Chennai, TN,
UG Degree in B. Tech (Computer Science and Information Technology),2004, JNTU, Hyderabad.
Object Oriented Programming, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Mobile application Development Through J2ME, C# and .NET Framework, Software Architecture, Computer Programming, Data Structures Through C, Human-Computer Interaction, Software process and Software project management, Software Architecture and Design Patterns, Information Technology & Numerical Methods, Discrete Structures and Graph theory, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Computer Organization, Software project management, Neural Networks, Fault Tolerant systems, Computer networks.
- Ms. E.R. Aruna, Dr.A. Rama Mohan Reddy, Dr. K.V. N. Sunitha, ”Design of Patient Monitoring System(PMS) application using Security Design Patterns Architecture Phase of Secure SDLC”, IJMTER, DOI:10.21884/IJMTER.2016.3147.WIIHU.
- Ms. E.R. Aruna, Dr.A. Rama Mohan Reddy, Dr. K.V. N. Sunitha, “Design of Non-Functional Requirement (Security) using Security Design Patterns in Architecture Phase to develop Secure SDLC”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 4 Issue 11, November-2015.
- Ms. E.R. Aruna, Dr.A. Rama Mohan Reddy, Dr. K.V. N. Sunitha, “Validation of applied security design patterns using test templates in secure aware SDLC” JSEIS, ISSN 2518-8739.
- Ms. E.R. Aruna, Dr.A. Rama Mohan Reddy, Dr. K.V. N. Sunitha, “Survey: Classification & Validation ofSecurity Patterns in SDLC”, IJCSMC, Vol. 5, Issue. 9, September 2016, pg.222 – 228.
- E.R. Aruna, “Clustering Analysis and Study on Deriving Concept-Based User Profile fro Search Engine Logs”, International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Information Security, Vol 2, Issue No. 8, August 2011.
- E.R. Aruna, “DDoS Attacks – Monitoring the Application – Layer with Popular Datasets”, International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Information Security, Vol 2, Issue No. 10, October 2011
Research Projects Undertaken: