Dr. Sagar Gujjunoori
Date of Birth:
PhD (CSE), 2014, from NIT Warangal.
M. Tech (CSE-IS), 2009, from NITK Surathkal
B.Tech (IT), 2007, from SNIST (JNTUH)
Areas of Specialization: Computer Vision, Watermarking, Deep Learning, Information Security;
• Design and Analysis of Algorithms
• Digital Image Processing
• Language Processors
• Theory of Computation
• Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis
• Problem Solving and Computer Programming
Research Projects Undertaken:
- Principal Investigator: Data embedding for digital video based on size, direction and speed of an object in motion, Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India- Fast Track Young Scientist – Engineering Science Scheme (Cost of project: 36,38,000 INR, Duration: 3 years:1st Sep 2015 – 31st August 2018).
- As a Mentor: Dynamic parallelization of pointer based sequential programme, Funding Agency: DST- Women scientist Scheme – A (WOS-A) (Cost of Project: 20,68,000 INR, Duration: 3 years: 1st Oct 2015 – 30th Sep 2018).
PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS:
- S. Gujjunoori and B. B. Amberker, DCT based reversible data embedding for MPEG-4 video using HVS characteristics, Journal of Information Security and Applications, Elsevier, Volume 18, Issue 4, December 2013, Pages 157–166, DOI:
10.1016/j.istr.2013.01.002, ISSN: 2214-2126, SCIE, Scopus, Most cited journal.
- Sagar Gujjunoori, Madhu Oruganti, Difference Expansion based Reversible data
embedding and Edge detection, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 78, 25889–25917 (2019), DOI: 10.1007/s11042-019-07767-y, ISSN: 1573-7721, (SCOPUS, SCIE).
- S. Gujjunoori and B. B. Amberker, Reversible Data Embedding for MPEG-4 Video
Using Middle Frequency DCT Coefficients, Journal of Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 391-402, July 2014, ISSN 2073-4212 , SJR Impact Factor : 1.61, (Scopus).
- Sagar Gujjunoori, Madhu Orugnati, Enhanced Optical Flow-Based Full Reference Video Quality Assessment Algorithm, Multimedia Tools and Applications (Under review, SCIE).
- Parwat Singh Anjana, N. Naga Maruthi, Sagar Gujjunoori , Madhu Orugnati, Runtime Parallelization of Static and Dynamic Irregular Array of Array References, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 2018 / 09 Vol. 7; Issue. 4.6, pp.150-157, DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i4.6.20452, ISSN: 2227-524X , ( Scopus).
- Sagar Gujjunoori; Madhu Oruganti, An optical flow direction-based full reference video quality assessment algorithm, International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking, 2020 Vol.16 No.2/3, pp.148 – 159, DOI: 10.1504/IJHPCN.2020.112701, ISSN: 1740-0570 (Inderscience, ACM Digital Library, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography).
- Rebecca Dhupppe, Sagar Gujjunoori, Gouthaman KV, Bharathi Ghosh, Reversible
Enhancement of Reversibly Data Embedded Images using HVS Characteristics of DCT, International Journal of Image Processing (IJIP), Volume – 11 Issue – 3 , Pages – 94 – 105 , June 2017, ISSN – 1985-2304,. (Google scholar).
- Sagar Gujjunoori, Madhu Oruganti, N. Aparna1, M. Srija and Chaitrali Dangare,
Tracking and Size Estimation of Objects in Motion based on Median of Localized
Thresholding, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4.6) (2018) 78-81, DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i4.6.20241, ISSN: 2227-524X , (Scopus).
PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES:
- S. Gujjunoori, T. Ali Syed, M. Babu J, Avinash D, R. Mohandas and A. R. Pais, “Throttling DDoS Attacks” In Proceedings of SECRYPT 2009– International Conference on Security and Cryptography, Milan Italy; July 7-10, 2009, pp. 121-126, DOI:10.5220/0002229001210126, (Scopus).
- S. Gujjunoori and B. B. Amberker, A DCT Based Reversible Data Embedding Scheme for MPEG-4 Video Using HVS Characteristics, The Eighth Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP2012), IIT Bombay, Dec 2012, ACM, Article 74, DOI: 10.1145/2425333.2425407, (Scopus).
- S. Gujjunoori and B. B. Amberker, A DCT Based Reversible Data Hiding Scheme for MPEG-4 Video, International Conference on Signal, Image and Video Processing (ICSIVP2012), IIT Patna, Jan 13-15, 2012, pp. 254-259.
- S. Gujjunoori and B. B. Amberker, A DCT Based Near Reversible Data Embedding Scheme for MPEG-4 Video, The 4th International Conference on Signal and Image Processing (ICSIP2012), Coimbatore, Dec 2012, pp. 69-79, DOI: 10.1007/978-81-322- 0997-3_7, (Scopus).
- S. Gujjunoori and B. B. Amberker, A Reversible Data Embedding Scheme for MPEG-4 Video Using HVS Characteristics, International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing (ISSP2013), Gujarat, March 1-2, 2013, pp. 120-124, DOI: 10.1109/ISSP.2013.6526886, (Scopus).
- S. Gujjunoori and B. B. Amberker, BUSYEMBED: An HVS Based Reversible Data Embedding Scheme for Video Using DCT, 5th International Conference on Imaging for Crime Detection and Prevention, 16-17 Dec 2013, Kingston University London, UK, IET Digital Library, page 2.09, DOI: 10.1049/ic.2013.0277, (Scopus, IET).
- S. Gujjunoori, S. Sai Satyanarayana Reddy, Gouthaman K V, Tracking and Size Estimation of Objects in Motion, International Conference on Machine Vision and Information Technology (CMVIT 2017), Singapore, Feb.17-19, 2017, Pages: 87-92,
DOI: 10.1109/CMVIT.2017.8, ( Scopus, IET)
- S. Gujunoori and M. Oruganti, “Tracking and Size Estimation of Objects in Motion using Optical flow and K-means Clustering,” 2017 2nd International Conference On Emerging Computation and Information Technologies (ICECIT)( IEEE, Scopus), Tumakuru, 2017, pp. 1-6, DOI: 10.1109/ICECIT.2017.8456442.
- Sagar Gujjunoori and Madhu Oruganti. HVS Based Full Reference Video Quality Assessment Based on Optical Flow. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (PRAI 2018). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 70-75, DOI: 10.1145/3243250.3243271, (Scopus).