Mr. Abhishek Dixit
Date of Birth:
15 January 1981
Ph.D. in ICT 2018 – till date from Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn, Estonia
M.E in Software engineering, 2007, Thapar University, Patiala
M.Sc. in Information technology ,2003, HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar
Areas of Specialization:
Blockchain technology, Game theory, Smart contracts, Declarative programing
DMS, AI, ML, DBMS
- Dixit, Abhishek; Deval, Vipin; Dwivedi, Vimal; Norta, Alexander; Draheim, Dirk (2022). Towards user-centred and legally relevant smart-contract development: a systematic literature review. Journal of IndustrialInformation Integration. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jii.2021.100314. [SCI, ELSEVIER]
- Dwivedi, Vimal; Pattanaik, Vishwajeet; Deval, Vipin; Dixit, Abhishek; Norta, Alex; Draheim, Dirk (2021). Legally enforceable smart-contract languages: A systematic literature review. ACM Computing Surveys, 54 (5), 110, 1−34. https://doi.org/10.1145/3453475. [SCI, ACM]
- Viplove Divyasheesh, Anil Pandey, Abhishek Dixit, “Hypothetical Analysis about computational feasibility of Time Travel ” International Journal of Engineering Research in Computer Science and Engineering (IJERCSE) Vol4, Issue 5, May 2017, Institute For Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP), ISSN (Online) 2394-2320.
- Sarita Singh, Abhishek Dixit, “An Approach for Enhancing the security of playfair cipher”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), Vol-3, Issue-6, 2017, ISSN: 24541362, http://www.onlinejournal.in
- Amrita kaur, Abhishek Dixit,” Recognition of Overlapped 2D Geometrical Objects”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication (IJRITCC), ISSN: 2321-8169-6296 – 6300, November 15, 2015, Volume: 3 Issue: 11.
- Dwivedi, Vimal; Deval, Vipin; Dixit, Abhishek; Norta, Alex (2019). Formal-verification of smart-contract languages: A survey. Advances in Computing and Data Sciences : Third International Conference, ICACDS 2019, Ghaziabad, India, April 12-13, 2019, Revised Selected Papers, Part II (738−747). Singapore: Springer.(Communications in Computer and Information Science; 1046). http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9942-8_68. [SCOPUS].
- Dixit, Abhishek; Norta, Alex (2018). A self-aware contract for decentralized peer-to-peer (P2P) commerce. Proceedings 2018 IEEE 3rd International Workshops on Foundations and Applications of Self* Systems – FAS*W 2018 – 3-7 September 2018, Trento, Italy. Los Alamitos, Calif.: IEEE, 17−19. https://doi.org/10.1109/FAS-W.2018.00018. [WOS, SCOPUS]
- Abhishek Dixit, Ankur Kumar, “Deep Learning: Review of Models and Applications”, 4th Computer Science National Conference, NATCOM, SRMSCET&R, March 2017
- Ratna Awasthi, Abhishek Dixit, “State-of-the-art of Sequence Alignment inBioinformatics”, Recent Trends in Software Engineering Research(RTSER-2014), National Conference, SRMSCET,Bareilly March 8th ,2014
- Tanmi Kapoor, Abhishek Dixit, Shantanu Chakraborty, “Study of Content Based Image Retrieval Using Shape Feature”, National Conference ACNIS 2014, SRMSWCET, Bareilly, Nov 22, 2014.
- Abhishek Dixit, Shivani Goel “Distributed Denial of Service Attacks Countermeasures”, COMMUNE 2007,April 18, 2007 at NIT, Kurukshetra, India.
Research Projects Undertaken:
- “Research Trends in Blockchain and Smart Contract for Placement”, Margdarshan, Virtual Live Session for Third and Final Year Undergraduate Students on 5 th May, 2020 organized by, Consilio Intelligence Research Lab and SKInfotechies, Noida, India.
- “Advanced module on smart-contracts – Intelligent smart-contracts”, 1st Blockchain & Smart Contracts Sommerschule (BloSSom), Universitat Rostock and Taltech, 25 th September 2019, Tallinn, Estonia