Mr. Vivek Kulkarni
Date of Birth:
19 October 1971
Areas of Specialization :
Software Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, Compiler Design.
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering (Pursuing), JNTUH, Hyderabad,
PG Degree in M.TECH (S/W ENGG), 2004, SIT JNTUH,
UG Degree in B.E (CSE),1995,GNDEC BIDAR.
Software Testing, System Programming, Language Processors, C & Data Structures, OOA & D using UML, Distributed systems, Software Architecture (PG).
- Vivek kulkarni, T shyam kumar, Amjan Shaik “Performance evaluation and content development using e-learning environment” ICACM-2011, ELSEVIER pp 143-148 Dec 2011.
- Shaik Irfan, Vivek Kulkarni, T.Malathi “ Test Suite Optimization For Regression Testing Using New Meta-Heuristics” IJSETR pp 2083-2086 Volume 2, Issue 11, ISSN: 2278 – 7798 November 2013
- Vivek kulkarni,“Object oriented software engineering: Measuring and controlling development process.” in national conference Dec 2010 on Recent trends in IT organized by Guru Nanak Engineering College IBP Hyderabad.
- Vivek kulkarni,“Investigating the networks and the Future of content Distribution” in National conference on Mathematical modeling in Engineering and Technology, Feb 13 and 14. 2010 organized by Stanley College of engineering and Technology for women.
- Vivek kulkarni, “An Empirical Study to Investigate the effect of metrics on fault proneness in object oriented design evaluation” (Won First Best Presentation Award) in International Conference organized by CCSB – 2009, Vishakhapatnam, during 16-17th Feb 2009.
- Vivek kulkarni, “Software Testing Research: Achievements, Challenges, Dreams” in National conference on computing and communications” organized by G. Narayanamma Engineering College, during 29 November, 2008.
Authoring a Book on Compiler Design For Laximi Publications Delhi.
Research Projects Undertaken:
Low Cost Class Room Evaluation Kit