Dr. Krishna Sudheer Annavajjala
Date of Birth:
25 June 1972
Areas of Specialization :
Finance and HR
Ph.D. in Faculty of Management, 2013, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi Andhra Pradesh.
PG Degree in M.B.A (Finance), 1997, Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Shivakasi, Madhurai Kamaraju Universtiy, Madhurai, Tamil Nadu.
UG Degree in B. Com, 1992, S C N R Government Degree College, Proddatur, Venkateswara University, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh.
Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Recruitment and selection, Compensation and Reward Management, Training and Development, Management of Industrial Relations, Entrepreneurship and Good Governance, Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Rights, Production and Operations Management, Business Laws, Organization Development, Management Science, Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis, Professional Ethics and Human Values
Teaching and Education Research Association (TERA)
- A study of the appeal of celebrity endorsements in television advertisements, International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education (INT-JECSE) ISSN: 1308-5581 Vol 14, Issue 03 2022
- A study of the most frequently used advertising pitches in television commercials, International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education (INT-JECSE) ISSN: 1308-5581 Vol 14, Issue 03 2022
- Role of Compensation Management in Balancing the Employees relationship in Retail Industry in India, Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education Vol.12 No. 11 (2021), 1777-1780
- A Comparative study on performance of select commercial and Co-operative banks. Pal Arch’s Journal of Archaeology of Egypt/Egyptology, Vol. 17 No. 7 (2020)
- A Study on Employee Involvement, Employee Empowerment and Job Satisfaction in Automobile Sector, Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry ISSN: 1306-3057 OPEN ACCESS 2018 13 (SP): 409-412
- A Research on Employee Involvement in Pharmaceutical Industry in India, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-6S4, April 2019.
- A Research on Direct Participation of Staff in Glass Industry in India, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue- 6S4, April2019.
- A study on employee engagement in shipping industry at Chennai. 9.7820 Calculated by GISI (www.jifactor.com)IJCIET.
- A study on maritime transport management system in India, ISSN(P): 2249-6890; ISSN€: 2249-8001 Special Issue, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD), Jun 2018,337-344
- Reliance Jio: the Patanjali of Telecommunication (“Think Big, Think Fast, And Think Ahead. An Ideas No One’s Monopoly”- Dhirubhai Ambani) International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4.39) (2018) 796-799 Website: www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/IJET.
- Transmission of technology in Higher education, Central University of Tamilnadu, 27/04/2021 to 28/4/2021
- Opportunities and challenges in entrepreneurship, Dr. KV Subba Reddy Institute of Management, Kurnool, 08.02.2020
- Expurgate of gender discrimination at work place towards inclusive economic growth, KKC PG College,30.01.2020
- Grievance handling techniques and its impact on employee productivity.Srisairam institute of management studies, Sri Sairam Engg College, Chennai., 25\2 & 26\2\2020
- Emerging trends in Business Management-Opportunities, Viswa Vishwani Institute of Management, 12.04.2019
Faculty Development Programmes:
- Leadership- Innovation, ATAL, AICTE,Central University of Jaipur, 17/5/2021 to 21/5/2021
- Risk management, MSME, AICTE, SSN Engg college, Chennai, 21/9/2020 to 26/9/2020
- Research in social science &Management studies, Sahyadri college of engg & Management, Mangalore, Karnataka, 21/8/2020 to 27/8/2020
- Impact of Covid 19 on the commodity sector, Anantha Lakshmi Institute of Technology, Ananthapuram-AP, 28/5/2020 to 30/5/2020
- Enhancing Interpersonal relationships for the teaching community, SRM Eswari Engg College, Chennai, 27/5/2020
- Prakash Y, “e-Recruitment and Selection practices in Digital Age“, International Seminar on Human Resource Management in Digital Age, University Grants Commission (UGC), Institute for Social Science Research (ISSR), Department of Human Resource Management, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, 24-25 February 2018.
- Prakash Y, “Smart Cities Mission in India: An Empirical Study on Opportunities and Challenges“, Seminar on Urbanization in India – Issues and Challenges, University Grants Commission (UGC), Institute for Social Science Research (ISSR),Department of Public Administration and Human Resource Management, Kakatiya University, Warangal, 10-11 March 2017.
- Patents & Publications, Sahyadri College of Engg & Management, Mangalore, Karnataka, 01/05/2021
- National workshop on research proposals for UGC stride projects preparation & submission protocol, JP College of Arts & Science Agarakattu, TN, 27/5/2020
- customized learning experience for better learning outcomes and skill development in Niche areas, AICTE sponsored, 18/5/2020 to
- Human rights education for women, Annamalai University, 11/5/2020
- An introduction to fundamental rights and duties, Annamalai University, 11/05/2020
Research Projects Undertaken: