Mr. G Bhanu Chander
Date of Birth:
24 May 1982
Areas of Specialization :
Ph.D. in Development Studies (Pursing), Centre for Economics and Social Studies, Hyderabad.
PG Degree in M.B.A (Finance), 2005, Vaagdevi Institute of Management Sciences, Kakatiya Universtiy, Warangal.
UG Degree in B. Com (CAP), 2002, A V V Degree College , Kakatiya Universtiy, Warangal.
Financial Management, Financial Institutions Markets, and Services, Business Research Methodology, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Financial Derivatives, financial accounting, managerial Economics, Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis, Management, and Organisation
- Member of Telangana Economic Association since 2017
- Member of Telangana Commerce Association since 2015
- “Changing Patterns of Indian Economy – with special reference to bottom of the pyramid approach”, Indo Global Journal of Applied Management Science ISSN 2320-7892, Volume – III, Issue 1 –April 2015
- Changing Patterns of Agricultural Derivatives in India in post liberalization scenario”, Indo Global Journal of Applied Management Science ISSN 2320-7892, Volume – II, Issue 1 –March 2014
- “Comparative study on Systematic Investment Plan and Single Investment with reference to select ICICI Mutual Funds” of Business Mgt., Sree Chaitanya Educational Institutions” February 1st 2014 ((ISBN 978-81-926819-1-7)
- “KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AS A GLOBAL COMPETITIVE TOOL – A Strategic Perspective” Sankalp’14 – Global Business Operations in Transforming Scenario”, Dept. of Business Mgt., Sree Chaitanya Educational Institutions” February 1st 2014 (ISBN 978-81-926819-2-4)
- “How Companies Compete in New Marketing Environment – Impact of Digital and Social Media Marketing on Society” in Two-day National Conference on “Paradigm Shifts in Marketing – The Road Ahead”, January 2014 organized by School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
- “Role of Banking Sector in India on Financial Inclusion” two-day National Seminar on “Innovation Management – Issues and Challenges in emerging economies” sponsored by APSCHE & ICSSR Dept. of Commerce & Business Mgt., Satavahana University, Karimnagar, Sept, 2013 (ISBN 978-93-82163-89-3)
- “Integrated Marketing Communications” sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi, Alluri Institute of Management Sciences, Warangal entitled “Integrated Marketing Communications – An approach to Sustain & Survive in the community of Global Marketing
- “Legal Issues on Factoring Business in India” at the National Seminar on “Financial Services in Emerging Markets – Challenges & Opportunities”, Department of Commerce, Government Degree & PG College, Godhavarikhani, Karimnagar, AP, India.
- “Pedagogy in Management Education – An empirical study”, organized by Telangana University, Nizamabad (ISBN 978-81-920425-1-0).
Conferences and Symposia attended:
- Participated (as a committee member and as a rapporteur) in INSEE-CESS International Conference on Climate Change and Disasters: Challenges, Opportunities and Responses (The Tenth INSEE Biennial Conference) organised jointly with Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), GmbH, India & National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), Hyderabad from 6th November 2019 to 8th November 2019 at Centre for Economic and Social Studies (CESS), Hyderabad.
- Participated (as a rapporteur) in a Three-day International Conference on Inclusive Development: Issues and Challenges organised in Honour of Prof. R. Radhakrishna by Centre for Economic and Social Studies (CESS), Hyderabad in partnership with Institute of Public Enterprises (IPE), Hyderabad from October 8th to October 10th
- Participated in one day symposium on “Emerging Technologies” organised by Awareness in Action in collaboration with Software Technologies Park of India, JNTUH, UIIC, Ananth Technologies, Bharat Electronics and Bharat Colleges on February 23, 2018 at JNTUH UGC auditorium, Hyderabad.
- Participated in a two-day symposium on Ideas Conclave for Better Hyderabad, organised by Awareness in Action in collaboration with Software Technologies Park of India (STPI), Osmania University, SIPRA labs and CREDAI on 16th and 17th December 2017 at CESS, Hyderabad.
- Participated in the First Annual Conference of Telangana Economic Association organised by Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad April 8th and 9th 2017
- Participated (as a rapporteur) in a Two-Day International Conference on Scenarios and Models of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services organised by Division of Sustainable Development Studies, Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad February 15th and 16th 2016.
Workshops and Faculty Development Programmes (FDPs)
- Participated in Post-conference workshop on “Non-market Valuation of Environmental Goods and Services” on November 9th, 2019 as part of INSEE-CESS International Conference on Climate Change and Disasters: Challenges, Opportunities and Responses at Centre for Economic and Social Studies (CESS), Hyderabad
- Participated in Pre-conference workshop on “Behavioural and Experimental Economics for Environmental Policy” November 5th, 2019 as part of INSEE-CESS International Conference on Climate Change and Disasters: Challenges, Opportunities and Responses at Centre for Economic and Social Studies (CESS), Hyderabad
- Participated in the Five days training course on Advanced Research Framework and Data Management organised by CESS-UNICEF Division of Child Studies, Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad March 21st to 25th 2017
- Participated in One Day Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive held on 05.03.2011 at Vaagdevi College of Engineering, Bollikunta, Warangal, sponsored by Entrepreneurship Development Cell, JNTUH
Faculty Development Programmes:
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “Pedagogy in Management Education” during 27 June 2011, Sponsored by Vishwambhara Educational Society organized by Dept. of Commerce & Business Management, Vaagdevi Degree & PG College, Hanumakonda.
Research Projects Undertaken: