Dr. P. N. S. Srinivas
Date of Birth:
Areas of Specialization: Machine Design
Ph.D. in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering
PG Degree in Machine Design
UG Degree in Mechanical Engineering
The following subjects taught to Engineering-Graduate students: Engineering Mechanics, Engineering drawing, Dynamics of machines, Finite element methods, Robotics, Machine tools, Metrology and instrumentation, FM&HM, Production planning and control, Power plant engineering, Experimental stress analysis, Advanced mechanics of solids
1. M.Tech Gold medalist during the Academic years 2010-11 and 2011-12.
- P.N.S.Srinivas, Ravindra Babu.P and Balakrishna.B, “Material characterisation and optimisation of CNT reinforced AA7075 functionally graded material processed through ultrasonic cavitations process”, Functional composites structures, Korean society of composite materials & IOP publishers, https://dx.doi.org/10.1088/2631-6331/abb196 (ESCI).
- P.N.S.Srinivas, Ravindra Babu.P and Balakrishna.B, “Microstructural, mechanical and tribological characterization on the Al based functionally graded material fabricated powder metallurgy”, Material research express, IOP publishers, https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/ab6f41 (Science citation index expanded, Impact factor:1.449)
- P.N.S.Srinivas, Ravindra Babu.P and Balakrishna. B, “Effect of silicon carbide, magnesium oxide as reinforcing elements and Zinc sterate as binding agent in the characterization of Al functionally graded materials for automotive applications”, Publications in Materials today: proceedings. https;/doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2019.11.275 (Scopus indexed journal).
- P.N.S.Srinivas, Ravindra Babu.P and Balakrishna.B. “Mechanical, thermal and tribological characterisation of pure Al functionally garded material in situ with alumina, copper and zinc sterate as lubricating agent”. International journal of mechanical production engineering research and development (IJMPERD)(Scopus indexed journal).
- P.N.S Srinivas, Dr.M.R.Ch.Sastry, Dr.P.Ravindra Babu (April. 2019) ” Design and characterization of functionally graded aluminum metal matrix with SiC reinforcement using powder metallurgy” published paper in International Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Technology ISSN 2348-7593 (Online) Vol. 7, Issue 1, pp: (46-53), Month: April 2019 – September 2019(Scopus indexed journal)
- P.N.S.Srinivas, Ravindra Babu.P and Balakrishna.B. “Tribological characterization of Aluminum functionally graded materials using different reinforcing elements”. International journal of latest engineering science(IJLES),E-ISSN:2581-6659,Volume:02 Issue:04 july to August 2019(UGC approved journal)
- P.N.S Srinivas (May. 2018) “Experimental investigation of mechanical and tribological properties of Aluminium metal matrix composite reinforced with alumina using powder metallurgical process” International Journal of advanced Research in science, Engineering and technology (IJARSET) ISSN: 2350-0328, Volume – 05, Issue – 05, May– 2018, PP – 5822-5827.
- P.N.S Srinivas (July. 2017) “Structural and dynamic analysis of six cylinder four stroke diesel engine crank shaft subjected to various loading conditions” International Journal of Latest Engineering Research and Applications (IJLERA) ISSN: 2455-7137,Volume – 02, Issue – 07, July – 2017, PP – 28-40(UGC approved free journal)
- P.N.S Srinivas (July. 2016) “Enhancement of mechanical, microscopic and tribological properties of hybrid metal matrix composite reinforced with alumina, graphite and silicon carbide” International Journal of Latest Engineering Research and Applications (IJLERA) ISSN: 2455-7137 Volume – 01, Issue – 04, July – 2016, PP – 41-49. UGC approved free journal)
- P.N.S Srinivas (Nov. 2014) “Experimental investigation & development of manufacturing method of shear fatigue strength of fiber glass epoxy laminates with E-glass epoxy laminates impingement & chapstan E-glass laminates” International organization of scientific research(IJCER) Issn (p): 2878-8789 vol. 08, issue 02, pp 44-52.
- P.N.S.Srinivas (January. 2014) “Measurement of shear fatigue strength of fiber glass epoxy laminates & carbon chapstan laminates using fatigue test rig” in International organization of scientific research (IOSR), Issn (e): 2250-3021, Issn (p): 2278-8719 vol. 04, issue 01, ||v2|| pp 05-15.
- P.N.S.Srinivas (2013) “Experimental investigation of multiwalled carbon nanotube reinforcement in the metal matrix composites for high value fatigue life” in international journal of computational engineering research (IJCER) Vol 03 Issue 5.
- “Effect of Sic, Mg, Zinc sterate and copper on the tribological properties of aluminium functionally graded materials (ICSME-19) at National Institute of Technology Warangal in the period 15-20th May 2019
2.“Design and characterization of functionally graded materials by using different reinforcements and binders”(ICRAMEES-19) at VR Siddhartha Engineering college period 03-05th January 2019.
- Deformable studies of rotary tool in CNC milling machine by using Deform 3D tool (ICMTME-16) at GITAM University, Hyderabad in the period 14-16th December 2015
- Experimental investigation & development of manufacturing method of shear fatigue strength of fiber glass epoxy laminates with E-glass epoxy laminates impingement & chapstan E-glass laminates in advances in modern mechanical engineering research.(NCAMMER-14) in JNTUK Kakinada during the period 10-11th August 2014.
- Experimental analysis of glass fiber epoxy laminates with different silicon composition in various cryogenic environment on Recent trends in mechanical engineering (NCRAME-14) at JNTUK Vizianagaram in the period 08-09th April 2014 .
- Experimental investigation of metal matrix inoclusion in different materials to impart toughness in manufacturing process in different loading parameters in advances in modern mechanical engineering research.(NCAMMER-14) in JNTUK Kakinada during the period 10-11th August.
1. A grant of 4.2 lakhs is provided by Gudlavalleru Engineering college for Pin on disc wear test apparatus of Model TR-201 for the proposed thesis “Development and characterization of functionally graded metal matrix composites