Mr Angadi Seshappa
Date of Birth :
17 October , 1981
Faculty Web Page :
Areas of Specialization :
Metal Matrix Composite
Ph.D in Manufacturing (Pursuing) ,JNTU,Hyderabad,
PG Degree in AMS,2011, JNTU HYDERABAD,
UG Degree in Mechanical Engineering,2007,PRRM ENGINEERING COLLEGE,SHABAD.
THERMAL ENGINEERING-I ,THERMAL ENGINERRING-II,AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING,PROFESSIONAL ETHICS,ENGINEERING DRAWING,MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY,R&AC.
- A Seshappa, B. Anjaneya Prasad “Characterization and Investigation of Mechanical Properties of Aluminium Hybrid Nano-composites: Novel Approach of Utilizing Silicon Carbide and Waste Particles to Reduce Cost of Material”Silicon (Springer Nature) ,ISSN:1876-9918/ 1.499 ,Sep 2020
- K Prudhvi Raj, A Seshappa, B Anjaneya Prasad,”Mechanical Characterization and Machining of MgAZ91D/SiC/Al2O3MMC by Squeeze Cast Method”,IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering,Dec 2020.
- A Seshappa,K Prudhvi Raj, B Anjaneya Prasad, “Fabrication and characterization of aluminium hybrid metal matrix composite with power chillers”, Materials Today: Proceedings,ISSN:2214-7853 ,Feb 2021
- A. Seshappa, B.Venkatesh, T.Vijaybabu and P.Prasnna, Optimization of significant parameter on mechanical activities of AlMg1SiCu fusion metal matrix composites with Taguchi included Fuzzy Approach, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology 8(12), 2017, pp. 1089– 1095.
- A.Seshappa, P.Prasanna, B.Subbarathnam and S. Naresh Kumar, Invention with Automatic categorization of Al-7075-T6 with fly ash combined by swirl cast hot die pattern procedure,2017, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology,Vol- 8(12), pp. 1057–1065.
- B.Venkatesh, T.Vijaybabu, A.Seshappa and K.Sriker, Wear behavior of multilayer over mono layer of Fe-C-Cr hardfacing alloy on ASTM A 105 steel,2017, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology,Vol- 8(12), pp. 999–1006.
- T. Vijay Babu, B. Venkatesh and A. Seshappa, Optimization of Wire Electrical Discharge Machining (WEDM) Processes Parameters on SS 316 Using Taguchi Method,2017, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology,Vol- 8(12), pp. 729–734.
Research Projects Undertaken: