Mrs U Pranavi
Date Of Birth
26 August , 1984
Areas of Specialization:
Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering (Pursuing) ,Andhra University
PG Degree in M.Tech,2014, Vardhaman College Of Engineering, Shamshabad, Hyderabad
UG Degree in B.Tech,2005,ASR College of Engineering and Technology, Tanuku, WG. Dt
DMM-I, DMM-II , MACHINE DRAWING,OPERATIONS RESEARCH, CAEDP, EWCAD
- U. Pranavi, P. Venkateshwar Reddy, Perumalla Janaki Ramulu, “Formability Studies on Aluminum Alloy Sheets through Deep Drawing Process”, All India Manufacturing Technology Design and Research. (AIMTDR Guwahati) 2014.
- P. Venkateshwar Reddy,Perumalla Janaki Ramulu, A. Lavanya, U. Pranavi, N. V. Narasimha Charyulu, Effect of circular and rectangular draw beads on hemispherical cup forming, Comparing with classical tool design using finite element analysis, Conference on Sheet Metal Forming Research Association 2014 (SMFRA-2014), November 27-28, IIT Bombay, pp. 51-53.
- U. Pranavi, P. Venkateshwar Reddy, K. Lavanya, NV NarasimhaCharyulu, Perumalla Janaki Ramulu, “Effect of mechanical properties on Deep drawing formability prediction”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Special Issue 2, 303-305, DOI:http://Dx.Doi.Org/10.14741/Ijcet/Spl.2.2014.55.
- U Pranavi, Perumalla Janaki Ramulu, Ch Chandramouli1, Dasari Govardhan, PVS.Ram Prasad, “Formability analysis of aluminum alloys through deep drawing process” , IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science andEngineering, 149 (2016) 012025 DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/149/1/012025, International Conference on Advances in Materials & Manufacturing Applications (ICONAmma 2016).
- Venkateshwar Reddy, P., D. Mohana Krishnudu, U. Pranavi, and P. Janaki Ramulu. “Optimization of the forming parameters in U-bending for punch force and springback using Taguchi method.” In Advances in computational methods in manufacturing, pp. 75-84. Springer, Singapore, 2019.
- Pranavi, U., Venkateshwar Reddy, P., Venukumar, S., & Cheepu, M. (2022). Evaluation of Mechanical and Wear Properties of Al 5059/B4C/Al2O3 Hybrid Metal Matrix Composites. Journal of Composites Science, 6(3), 86.
- Reddy, Pathapalli Venkateshwar, B. Veerabhadra Reddy, Perumalla Janaki Ramulu, and U. Pranavi. “Comparison of Constitutive Models for Predicting the Formability of SS 304 by Tubular Hydroforming Process.” International Journal of Manufacturing, Materials, and Mechanical Engineering (IJMMME) 12, no. 1 (2022): 1-11.
Research Projects Undertaken: