Date of Birth:
10 June 1980
Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Pursuing), JNTU Hyderabad
PG Degree in Power Systems, M Tech,2007, S V University, Tirupathi
UG Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, B. Tech,2002, S V University, Tirupathi
- Electro Magnetic Fields
- Electrical Circuits
- Network Analysis
- Electrical Machines-I
- Electrical Machines-II
- Electrical Machines-III
- Electrical Power Systems-I
- Electrical Power Systems-II
- Power System Transmission and Distribution
- Power System Switchgear and Protection
- Power System Operation and Control
- Computer Methods in Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Measurements
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Improvement of power quality of DASTACOM supported induction generator; volume 9 ,Issue 2-2 September-2017; International Journal of Professional Engineering Studies( IJPRES).
- Dynamic Analysis for Simulating the Effect of Power Quality on Sensitive Electronic Equipment; International Journal of Engineering And Computer Science (IJECS); ISSN:2319-7242; Volume 6 Issue 6 June 2017, Page No.21880-21884.
- Enhancement of Power System Operation and Control with Distributed Flexible AC Transmission System Devices; Volume 3, Issue 6, June-2016; ISSN NO 2394-5036; International Journal of Research in Cloud Engineering, Management and Allied Science (IJRCEMAS).
- An enhanced DPFC control scheme for a res in improved power quality and GRID connected application; IJPAM; volume 120 NO.6 2018;7809-7824;ISSN:1314-3395.
Research Projects Undertaken: