Mr. G Suresh Kumar
Date of Birth:
28 November 1987
Areas of Specialization :
Finance and Marketing
Ph. D in Finance (Pursuing), Annamalai University, Chidambaram, T.N.
PG Degree in MBA (Finance & Marketing),2009, A K R G Degree & PG College, Nallajarla, AP
UG Degree in B.Com,2006, S V R K Degree & PG College, Eluru, AP
Managerial Economics, Business Communication, Financial Accounting and Analysis, Financial Management, Production and Operations Management, Financial Institutions Markets and Service.
1. Presented Paper on “A Study on Women from weaker sections cling to jobs (A casestudy on “Corporate Exposure, Role Models, Mentoring go long way in tapping potential”), National Conference on Contemporary Business Management Issues in Digital Era, School of Management Studies, JNTU Hyderabad, 16th November, 2018.
- Attended Fourth International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE-2017), Vardhaman College of Engineering, 6-8 January 2017.
- Presented paper on “An Empirical Study on Influential Factors Affecting Career Plateau on Job Satisfaction and Support for Learning among IT Professionals in India”, 3rd National conference on “Emerging Trends and Innovations in Science, Engineering & Management (ETISEM-2018), Joginpally B.R. Engineering College, 27th October 2018.
Faculty Development Programmes:
- Participated in FDP on “The Role of Faculty in Institutional Development”, Indian Institution of Management & Commerce, Hyderabad, 6th February 2017.
- Participated in Two Days FDP on Research Scope and Directions in Modern Era at Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad, 21-22 September 2017.
- Participated in Two Days FDP on Perspectives of research and technical paper writing at Ramchandra college of Engineering, Eluru, 2 March 2019.
- Participated in One Week FDP on Creating effective Teaching and learning environment, Department of Freshman Engineering, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad, 04-09 February 2019.
Research Projects Undertaken: