Mr. G Vinesh Kumar
Date of Birth:
31 August 1985
Areas of Specialization :
Ph. D. in Finance (Pursuing), Annamalai University, Chidambaram, T.N.
PG Degree in MBA (Finance), 2009, VCE, Shamshabad, JNTU, Hyderabad, AP.
UG Degree in B.Com, 2006, JDPC, OU, Hyderabad, AP.
Financial Accounting & Analysis, Financial Management, Cost & Management Accounting, Financial Institutions & Markets,Strategic Investment & Financing Decisions,Human Resource Management,Logistics & Supply Chain Management,Management & Organisational Behaviour,Compensation & Reward Management,Management & Industrial Relations, Managerial Economics & Financial Analysis, Management Science.
- G. Vinesh Kumar, N.Vekat Rao, J. Mounika Reddy, B.Sheerisha Reddy “India the Land of Retailing”, International Journal of Scientific Research and Management (IJRSM), Vol 1 Issue 3, pp. 150-156, 2013.
- Vinesh Kumar, Ghanathe Ramesh, Sandeep Kumar, “Derivatives Market in India”, International Journal of Research in Commerce IT & Management, ISSN: 2231-5756, Vol. 3, No.11, Nov 2013. pp. 37 – 40.
- G Vinesh Kumar, Impact and Challenges of Good and Service Tax (GST) in Indian, International Journal of Engineering Research & Management Technology, 2015, Vol. 2, No.4. ISSN: 2348-4039
- G Vinesh Kumar, G Ramesh, “Emerging trends of e-commerce in India: Some Prospectus and Challenges”, International Journal of Research Management Studies and Technology, May-June 2016 Vol. 6, pp.67-75
- Dr. V Sreehari, G Ramesh, G Vinesh Kumar, M Naveen Kumar, “Employee Welfare Measures at Vazir Sultan Tobacco Industries Ltd., Hyderabad: An Insight”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol. 8, Issue 12, December 2017, pp.425-435
- Dr. V Sreehari, G Ramesh, G Vinesh Kumar, K Sandeep Kumar, “Portfolio Management – Risk & Return Analysis of Selected Scripts”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol. 8, Issue 12, December 2017, pp.663-679
- Attended Fourth International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE-2017), Vardhaman College of Engineering, 6-8 January 2017.
- Dr.N.RamaKrishnudu, Mr.C. Ganesh, Mr.G.Ramesh, Mr. G.Vinesh Kumar-3rdÂ International Conference on Research Trends in Engineering, Applied Science and Management (ICRTESM-2018) conducted by Osmania University Centre for International Programmes, OU Campus, Hyderabad,A study on “ Tourism in the World ( A case study on “ The World Travels and more Tourists are headed, US Top Destination for spending” on 04thNovember 2018.
Faculty Development Programmes:
- Participated in FDP on “The Role of Faculty in Institutional Development”, Indian Institution of Management & Commerce, Hyderabad, 6th February 2017.
Research Projects Undertaken: