Mr. N. Hanuman Reddy
Date of Birth:
05 April , 1980
Areas of Specialization :
Software Architecture,Data Mining,Application Softwares.
PG Degree in M. Tech (Software Engineering),2012, JNTU, Hyderabad
UG Degree in B. Tech (Computer Science and Engineering),2003,EVP College of Engineering, University of Madras
- N. Hanuman Reddy, M. Vinay Kumar Reddy, K. L. Raghavender Reddy, Dr. S. Sai Satya narayana Reddy, “A Novel approach to medical image processing quality enabled image smoothing, mixed noise reduction and enhancement” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET), http://iaeme.com/IJMET/IJMET Scopus.asp, Journal Impact Factor (2016): 9.2286, ISSN Print: 0976-6340, ISSN online: 0976-6359, Paper ID: IJMET/08/12/2017/IJMET_18110
- N Hanuman Reddy, K L Raghavender Reddy, T. Nirmala, A. Gayatri, “INTERNAET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVICE ENABLED USER PROGRAMMABLE ACOUSTIC SENSITIVE ACTIVATING OCCURRENCE IN CLOUD ENVIRONMENTS”, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), SCOPUS Volume 8, Issue: 8, August 2017, PP. 916-919, Article ID: IJCIET_08_08_096, ISSN Print: 0976-6308 and ISSN Online: 0976-6316.
- Ch Mamatha, N. Hanuman Reddy, S. Laxmi Sunaina, Ch Sabitha, “Protection of Information using an Obtrusion Detection System with enabled Cyber Security Issues in Internet Services”, IJCIET, 2017. Journal Factor (2016): 9.7820, Paper ID: IJCIET/08/12/2017/IJCIET_18415, Volume: 8, Issue: 12, Dec 2017, ISSN Print: 0976-6308, ISSN Online: 0976-6316
Software Engineering,Computer Networks,Internet of Things,Programming in C,IT Workshop.
Research Projects Undertaken:
- Understanding Bisociation capabilities in Indian Engineering students
- Research and development of smart, secure, scalable, resilient and adaptive cyber-physical power system (S3RA-CPPS)