Mr. N. Srinivas
Date of Birth:
25 August 1986
PG Degree:M. Tech (Energy Systems),2012,JNTUCEH, Hyderabad
UG Degree:B. Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering),2007,Sri Vasavi Engg. College, JNTU, Hyderabad
Electrical Machines-I,ÂÂ Electrical Machines-II,ÂÂ Electrical Machines-III, Control Systems, Power Sytem Generation, Power System Switchgear and Protection, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Renewable Energy Sources
- Srinivas Nakka, Dr. R. Brinda, Dr. T. Sairama, Design of Six Phase Transmission System and Power Quality Improvement Using D-Statcom, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Vol. 29, No. 5, (May, 2020), pp. 6483 – 6488.
- Jaiganesh, P. Arulkumar, S. Karunakaran, Md. Asif, N. Srinivas, “Improving the Efficiency of Solar Photovoltaic Cell by Decreasing Surface Temperature”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-2, December, 2019.
- “Design of Economic Autonomous Power System using Renewables for Remote Villages”, International Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol 3, Issue 2, pp. 140-150, July – September, 2012.
- “Cascaded Multilevel Inverter Based Active Power Filters: A Survey of Controls” IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE) e-ISSN: 2278-1676,p-ISSN: 2320-3331, Volume 6, Issue 1 (May. – Jun. 2013), PP 76-86 www.iosrjournals.org
- “Design of Cost Effective Independent Power System Using Renewables for Rural Villages” IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE) e-ISSN: 2278-1676,p-ISSN: 2320-3331, Volume 6, Issue 2 (May. – Jun. 2013), PP 57-64 www.iosrjournals.org
- “Speed Sensorless Sliding Mode Control of Induction Motor Using Simulink” IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE) e-ISSN: 2278-1676,p-ISSN: 2320-3331, Volume 6, Issue 2 (May. – Jun. 2013), PP 50-56 www.iosrjournals.org
- International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 77– No.2, September 2013 “Frequency Error and Voltage Control by using PI and Fuzzy Logic Controllers for Multi Area Inter Connected Power System”
- International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 78 – No.13, September 2013, “Photovoltaic Power Converter as an Input Source for SEPIC Converter.
- Mitigation Of Unbalanced Voltage Sag/Swells Using Dynamic Voltage Restorer Based On Super Capacitor , Volume 2 No.4 issue :Nov-Jan 2015 Pages :1-6, i-manager’s Journal on Power Systems Engineering.
- One Week Faculty Development Programme on “Implementation and Simulation of Electrical Engineering Applications Using PLECS Tool”. Organized by Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Vaagdevi College of Engineering., Warangal, During 25th – 29th May, 2020. In Association with PLEXIM, Switzerland.
- “An Online Faculty Development Programme on Research Opportunities in Power Engineering (ROPE – 2020)” during 22nd – 27th April 2020 organised by the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering., CMR College of Engineering & Technology.
- Training on LaTeX organized at Sanjay Ghodawat University by Nilesh Vijay Sabnis with course material provided by the Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay., Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay, funded by National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt., of India., during 27th April 2020 – 2nd May 2020.
- One week National Level online FDP on Innovation to Academicians., organized by RCE, Eluru., and National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, New Delhi., during 11th – 16th May 2020.
- One week ONLINE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM on “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE” from 22-05-2020 to 26-05-2020 organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering of Vardhaman College of Engineering in collaboration with Brain O vision Solutions India PVT. Ltd.
- A Five Day Online FDP on “ Recent Trends in Power Electronics and Energy Storage Systems” Organized by Department of EEE, Vardhaman College of Engineering during 10th – 14th June 2020.
- FDP Webinar on Efficient Literature Review Techniques in Research Perspective organized by Department of Civil Engineering, KHIT held on 13th May 2020.
- “Faculty Awareness Programme on NBA to keep in touch with NBA Accreditation” organised by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), PACE Institute of Technology and Sciences, Ongole on 5/16/2020.
- Webinar on “Soft – Switched DC-DC converters for LED Lighting Applications” organized by EEE Department on 1st June 2020, by Vaagdevi College of Engineering, Warangal.
Research Projects Undertaken: