Mr. Y Prakash
Date of Birth:
26 September 1986
Areas of Specialization :
Human Resource Management : Industrial Relations and Labour Legislation, Compensation Management, Recruitment & Selection.
Ph.D. in Human Resource Management (Pursing), JNTU KAKINADA.
PG Degree in M.B.A (Human Resource), 2010, Vivekananda College of Computer Sciences, Shadnagar, Osmania Universtiy, Mahaboobnagar District, Andhra Pradesh.
UG Degree in B. Com (Computers), 2008, Badruka College of Commerce, Kacheguda, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Recruitment and selection, Compensation and Reward Management, Training and Development, Management of Industrial Relations, Entrepreneurship and Good Governance, Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Rights, Production and Operations Management, Business Laws, Organization Development, Management Science, Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis, Professional Ethics and Human Values
National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) – Life Membership
Indian Commerce Association (ICA) – Life Membership
- Prakash Yerragola, Charwak Bojja, Vijaya Kumar P, “Textile industry in new India: challenges and opportunities“, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol. 21, No.4, November 2020.pp.435–458. DOI: 10.1504/IJICBM.2020.10026125.
- Prakash Y, “Demonetisation, digitalisation in India: towards a cashless economy”, International Journal of Business Continuity and Risk Management, Vol. 9, No.4, May 2019.pp.333–349. DOI: 10.1504/IJBCRM.2019.10020411.
- Prakash Y, “E-recruitment and Selection practices in Digital age”, i-manager’s Journal on Management, Volume 13, No. 3, pp. 30-34, December 2018-February 2019.
- Marka Bhavani and Prakash Y, “A Study on Foreign Direct Investments, Role of Federal States, Incentives, and Arbitrations in India”, i-manager’s Journal on Management, Volume 13, Issue 1, pp. 55-66, June-August 2018.
- Prakash Y, Dr. Charwak B, “A Study on Functional Relationship between Recruitment and its attributes, Selection, and its attributes”, International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences, Volume 4, Issue 4, April 2016. pp.190-200.
- Prakash Y, “e-Governance of Labour Legislations, Labour Inspections and its enforcement: An Outlook on Industrial Relations”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Management Studies, Vol.3, Issue 5, May 2015, pp. 200-210.
- Prakash Y, “Dominance of Labour and Capital: An Outlook of Industrial Relations”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Management Studies, Vol.2, Issue 5, May 2014, pp. 262-269.
- Prakash Y, Sandeep G, “Knowledge and Skill Key to Economic Growth”, Indian Journal of Management Science, Vol III, pp. 28-37, April 2013.
- Attended Fourth International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE-2017), Vardhaman College of Engineering, 6-8 January 2017.
- Prakash Y, Dr. Charwak B, “A Study on Functional Relationship between Recruitment and its attributes, Selection, and its attributes“,4th International Conference on Emerging Trends of Engineering Science Management and its Applications (ICETESMA-16), New Delhi, 1 May 2016.
Faculty Development Programmes:
- NPTEL and AICTE FDP on Psychology of Everyday, July-August 2019.
- Participated in Two Weeks Faculty Development Programme on “Entrepreneur Educator Programme” at Institute of Technology and Management, Navi Mumbai Organized by Wadhwani Foundation and Global Training Institute, 13-21 June 2018.
- Participated in AICTE Sponsored Two Week FDP on “Business Research and Data Analysis”, Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 20th November 2017 to 2nd December 2017.
- Participated in FDP on “The Role of Faculty in Institutional Development”, Indian Institution of Management & Commerce, Hyderabad, 6th February 2017.
- Prakash Y, “e-Recruitment and Selection practices in Digital Age“, International Seminar on Human Resource Management in Digital Age, University Grants Commission (UGC), Institute for Social Science Research (ISSR), Department of Human Resource Management, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, 24-25 February 2018.
- Prakash Y, “Smart Cities Mission in India: An Empirical Study on Opportunities and Challenges“, Seminar on Urbanization in India – Issues and Challenges, University Grants Commission (UGC), Institute for Social Science Research (ISSR),Department of Public Administration and Human Resource Management, Kakatiya University, Warangal, 10-11 March 2017.
- Attended Two Day International Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences, Department of Business Management, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, 13-14 August 2019.
- Attended One Week National Workshop on Multivariate Analysis using SPSS & AMOS, Department of Management Studies, Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode, Tamil Nadu, 9-15 April 2019.
- Attended Five Day workshop on “Structural Equation Modeling: Testing Mediation and Moderation Models”, School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad, 16-20 May 2018.
- Attended Two Day workshop on Data Analytics using Rorganized by Centre for Data Science, IEEE Computer Society, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Shamshabad, Hyderabad, 27-28 October 2017.
- Attended “Outcome Based Education Platform, IONCUDOS, 4th International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE-2017), Vardhaman College of Engineering, 6th January 2017.
- Participated One Day National Level Workshop on “Changing Paradigm of Management Education”, School of Management Studies, JNT University Kakinada, Kakinada, 30th July 2016.
- Participated One day Workshop on National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning, IIT Madras, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Shamshabad, Hyderabad, 09th July 2016
- Attended Two-Week Audit Course on “Intellectual Property Rights and Patents”, JNT University Kakinada, Kakinada, 16-31 May 2016.
- Attended Two-Week Audit Course on “Research Methodologies”, JNT University Kakinada, Kakinada, 1-15 May 2016.
- Y Prakash, “Workshop on Practical Oriented Learning Management System”, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Shamshabad, June 2014.
- Y Prakash, “Workshop on Outcome Based Education”, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Shamshabad, March 2014
- Y Prakash, “Workshop on Data Analysis using MS-Excel” at R K Business School, Toorpan, Greater Hyderabad, January 2014
- Y Prakash, “Presentation on Entrepreneurship Development”, Entrepreneurship Development Centre, Vardhaman College of Engineering, March 2014
- Y Prakash, “Workshop on Case method of Teaching and Case Writing” at R K Business School, Toorpan, Greater Hyderabad, January 2014
- Prakash Y, (2017), “Smart Cities Mission in India: An Empirical Study on Opportunities and Challenges”, In Dr. Sujatha Kumari T. V. , Prof. Narsimha Rao P, Prof. Yadagiri Rao T, Dr. Pani G, Dr. Srinivasa Rao P (Eds.,), Urbanization in India – Issues and Challenges (pp.125-135), New Delhi, India: Avni Publications.
- Prakash Y, Sagarika Y (2017), “Challenges and Opportunities of Digitalization India”, In Tazyn Rahman (Ed.), Digital India – A road ahead (pp.24-31), Guwahati, India: Empyreal Publishing.
- Prakash Y, Sagarika Y (2020), “Women and Education: An empowerment of women in society”, In Tazyn Rahman (Ed.), Women Empowerment (pp.66-71), Guwahati, India: Empyreal Publishing. ISBN: 978–81–936264–1–2
Research Projects Undertaken: