Mrs. Kasani Vinaya Laxmi
Date of Birth:
23rd February 1978
Areas of Specialization:
Finance and HR
Ph.D. Submitted Thesis . 2021 , JNTUK, A.P.
PG Degree in M.Phil. in 2010, SVU, Tirupathi , MBA in 2008, UPGC, Khammam, Kakatiya University, M.Com. in 2002, Osmania University, Hyderabad
UG Degree in B.Com in 1999, Osmania University, Hyderabad
Managerial Economics and Financial Accounting, Business Environment, Financial Institutions Markets and services, Entrepreneurship and Good Governance, Intellectual Property Rights, Business Ethics, Financial Management, Security analysis and Portfolio Management, Industrial Management, Management Science, Production and Operation Management, International Financial Management, Small Enterprises and Re-Engineering
- Identification and Prioritization of Impact Factors in Quality Service of ICICI Bank with Special Reference to Urban Cities of Telangana State ., International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-9S3, July 2019 , page : 61, Published by : Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering & Sciences Publication, Retrieval Number: I30110789S319/19©BEIESP,DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.I3011.0789S319
- An Empirical Evaluation on Customer Satisfaction in Retail Banking Services of SBI Bank in Hyderabad District ., International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-10, August 2019 925 Published By: Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering & Sciences Publication Retrieval Number J90830881019/2019©., BEIESP,DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.J90830881019.
- Indian Banking An Urge On a Retail Drive: The Challenges and The Opportunities of Indian Banking System – A Descriptive Study., volume no. 8 (2018), issue no. 07 (July), ISSN 2231-5756
- A Comparative Study of Retail Banking Services of SBI and ICICI on Customer Perception Levels Leading to Customer Satisfaction with Special Reference to Hyderabad East District., IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 20, Issue 6. Ver. IV. (June. 2018), PP 58-64 www.iosrjournals.org
- Published a research article by title ‘Customer Satisfaction in Retail Banking Products’ (A Case Study in SBI and ICICI) in Make in India ISBN-978-81-91003-14.
- Presented a paper on Micro Financing Institutions in Priority Sector Lending in 2012 in Government Degree College in Khammam.