Mrs. M. Lavanya
Date of Birth:
19 January , 1986
Areas of Specialization :
PG Degree in M.Tech (VLSI System Design),2013, TKR College of Engg & Tech, JNTU,
UG Degree in B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering),2007,Aurora’s Technological Research Institute, JNTUH
Electronic Devices and Circuits, Electronic Circuit Analysis, VLSI Design.
- Lavanya Maddisetti , Ranjan K. Senapati , JVR Ravindra” Training Neural Network as Approximate 4:2 Compressor applying Machine Learning Algorithms for Accuracy Comparison” International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering,Volume 8, No.2, March – April 2019,pp.221-225.
- Lavanya Maddisetti, Ranjan Senapati, JVR Ravindra, “Supervised Machine Learning for Training a Neural Network as 5:2 Compressor,” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Vol(8), Issue(10), 2019.Indexed in: Scopus, Google ScholarIndexed in: Scopus, Google Scholar
- Lavanya, M, RanjanK. Senapati, JVR Ravindra, “Low-Power Near-Explicit 5:2 Compressor for Superior Performance Multipliers”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Vol (11), No.(4), 2018.
- M.Lavanya, “Gate Count Comparison of different 16-bit Carry Select Adders” ,International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering ,vol.3,Issue 7,July 2014. DOI:10.15662/ijareeie.2014.0307034
- Lavanya .M, D. Nageshwar Rao, K. RamaKrishna Reddy, “Design of Low power 16-bit carry select adder using 0.18um technology” ,International Journal of Computer Applications,Paper Reference ID:pxc3900863.
- Lavanya Maddisetti, JVR Ravindra, “Low-Power. High-Speed Adversarial Attack based 4:2 Compressor as Full Adder for Multipliers in FIR Digital Filters”, 2019 IEEE Nordic Circuits and Systems Conference (NORCAS), 29-30 Oct. 2019, Helsinki, Finland.
- Lavanya Maddisetti, JVR Ravindra, “Machine Learning based Power Efficient Approximate 4:2 Compressors for Imprecise Multipliers”, 32nd International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID), January 2019, New Delhi, India.
- Lavanya Maddisetti, JVR Ravindra, “Performance Metrics of Inexact Multipliers Based on Approximate 5:2 Compressors”, International SOC Design Conference (ISOCC), November 2018, Daegu, South Korea.
- M, JVR Ravindra, “Performance Metrics of Imprecise Multipliers Based on Proximate Compressors for IIR Filters”, International Conference on Microelectronics (ICM), December 2018, Sousse, Tunisia.
- Won “certificate of Best paper” in an International conference, ICIECE-2013.
Research Projects Undertaken: