Mrs. V. Harini
Date of Birth:
25 October , 1987
Areas of Specialization :
UG Degree in B. Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering),2008,JNTU, Hyderabad
PG Degree in M. Tech (Communication Engineering),2010, VIT University, Vellore
Ph.D. in Mobile Communications ,JNTUK (Pursuing)
Signals and systems,Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes,Digital Signal Processing,Digital Communications,Digital logic design,Control systems,Electronics Circuit Analysis,Basic Electrical Engineering,Data Communication Systems,Mobile Satellite Communications,Spread spectrum communications.
- Harini V,Sairam M V S, MadhuR,Naresh Kumar M” Crescent Shaped Slot Mmwave Array Antenna for Future 5g Femtocells Applications” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249-8958, Volume-8 Issue-5, June 2019.
- Mrs. V.harini ,” adaptive power allocation in OFDM based cognitive radio network using algorithm for the MIMO relay path channels”, ijitech , ISSN: 2321-8665,VOL.04,ISSUE.01,JAN 2016,PP 22-27.
- Mrs. V.harini , Mr .S. Srinivas”improved energy based security system for mobile ad-hoc networks with belief management system”, ijitech , ISSN: 2321-8665,VOL.04,ISSUE.01,JAN 2016,PP 58-63.
- Santhosh.Y, V. Harini, “Distributed Recovery Method For Multiple Node Failures in Wireless Sensor and Actor Networks”, in IJRCSE, Volume 4,Issue 5,Pages 1748-1753, Sept-Oct 2014.
- Vemula Harini, Jeevan Kishor G, “Skin Tone Based Secret Data Hiding in Images Using Wavelet Transform”, in IJCATR, Volume 2, Issue 6,Pages 666-670, Nov-Dec 2013. DOI: 10.7753IJCATR0206.1007.
- Vemula Harini, Barupati Sampath, “Validation of Wireless Sensor Networks with Cross-Layer Properties”, in IJCA, (0975 – 8887) Volume 78 – No.10, September 2013, DOI: IJCA-10_5120_13529_1276.
- Vemula Harini, Sandiri Rajendar, “Design, Validation and Correlation of Characterized SODIMM Modules Supporting DDR3 Memory Interface”, IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE) e-ISSN: 2278-2834,p- ISSN: 2278-8735. Volume 6, Issue 5 (Jul. – Aug. 2013), pp.1-11.
- S. Baba Fakrudeen, V. Harini ,”IP Signalling Transmission For UMTS”,IJRIT, ISSN 2001-5569. Volume 1, Issue 6 (June 2013), PP 67-75
- M. Nagarjuna, V. Harini, A. Vijayalakshmi, M. Ramanjaneyulu, “Efficient Multiternary Digit Adder Design in CMOS Technology”, National Conference on Nanomaterials & Technologies 2013, pp. 87 – 94.
- V. Harini, M. V. S. Sairam, R. Madhu“Design of 31.2/40.1667 GHz Dual Band Antenna for Future mmwave 5G Femtocell Access Point Applications”, Advances in Decision Sciences, Image Processing, Security and Computer Vision International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, vol.2, pp.104-111, 2020. (Springer)
- V. Harini, M. V. S. Sairam, R. Madhu“Performance Analysis of Pentagon Shaped Milimeter wave Antenna for 5G Femtocells Applications ”, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Smart Systems and Inventive Technology, pp.284-287, November2019. (IEEE Xplore)
Research Projects Undertaken: