|S No.||Profile||Name of the Member||Position|
||Mr. Manish K. Srivastava||Chairman|
||Mr. Vivek Kulkarni||Convener|
||Mr. V. Manoj Kumar||Member|
||Mr. Ch. Rama Krishna||Member|
||Mr. B. Mohan||Member|
||Mr. B. Dhanraj||Member|
||Dr. B. Chandra||Member|
||Dr. B. Chandra Sekhar Rao||Member|
||Mr. K. Santosh Kumar||Member|
Placement and Training Committee
Functions & Responsibilities:
- To help the Placement Cell to maintain contacts with Alumni.
- To help the Placement Cell to organize the various processes like written test, group discussion, technical interviews, HR interviews when companies come to the campus for placement drive.
- To organize activities aimed at improving Institute – Industry – Interaction.
- To coordinate the soft skills training programmes of the respective departments.
- To intimate students well in advance about the forth coming drives and selection process.
- To guide the students for necessary preparation for the drives.
- To arrange internships for third and fourth year students.
- To provide information about various careers available in this competitive world.
- To organize career development seminars and workshops.
- To invite companies to interact with students.
- To organize awareness programmes on significant areas.
- To activate resources for needy students to apply for jobs.
- To organize guest lectures on career development by expertise of the field.
- To train the students in soft skills and personality development which are essential for employment and successful career.