|S No.||Profile||Name of the Member||Position|
||Dr. JVR Ravindra||Chairman|
||Dr. P. Nageswara Rao||Convener|
||Dr. H. Venkateswara Reddy||Member|
||Dr. H. S. Jain||Member|
||Dr. A. Rajanikanth||Member|
||Dr. J. Krishna Chaithanya||Member|
||Mr. S. Rajendar||Member|
||Dr. N. Kiran Kumar||Member|
||Mr. Md. Asif||Member|
||Dr. G. Venkata Krishna Reddy||Member|
Planning and Evaluation Committee
Functions & Responsibilities
- To send proposals to AICTE, UGC etc., for continuation of approval / introduction of new courses / Reduction in Intake / Closure of Course etc.
- To send the proposals to University for extension of affiliation.
- To prepare, implement and execute strategic plan.
- To co-ordinate among the departments to apply for various schemes/grants to AICTE and other funding agencies.
- To plan and execute various activities to be conducted in a year.