Guidelines for T&P Enrolment
- The Institute can only arrange for campus interview but cannot assure placement. Since the selection is done directly by the company personnel, a candidate has to secure a job by virtue of his / her own merit. Therefore, Placement cannot be claimed by students under any circumstances.
- Students failing to conform to the minimum requirement of attendance in classes, as clarified above, are not entitled to appear for campus interview. Students involved in any breach of discipline are also liable to be debarred from appearing for campus interview.
- Minimum criterion for students for appearing in the campus interview is 60% marks throughout their academic career (i.e., in 10-class, 10+2, graduation and in each semester of the present course) as required normally by the Industry. This criterion may be higher for some other industries.
- A student may walk out of any campus recruitment program after attending the pre-placement talk (PPT) even after confirming participation. But once a student decides to complete further rounds, he / she, if finally selected, would not be considered for any recruitment program in future.
- A student is entitled to be considered for one job only. Once a student is offered a job against any placement program organized by the Training & Placement Cell, he / she would not be considered in future for any recruitment program. Students, however, are entitled to one / more jobs only in case of “Day 1” and “Dream Options” programs. In such programs when there is more than one company, students are allowed to appear for all the companies provided they fulfil the requisite criteria fixed by the concerned companies.