- Dr. P. Sarah, Convener, Professor, Physics, H&S and Dean, R&D
- Dr. J. Krishna Chaithanya, Associate Professor, ECE and Associate Dean, R&D
- Dr. H. S. Jain, Member, Professor of EEE
- Dr. J. V. R. Ravindra, Member, Professor of ECE
- Dr. M.A. Jabbar, Member, Professor of CSE
- Dr. V.Sreehari, Member, Professor of MBA
- Dr. B. Venkatesh, Member, Professor of ME
Shall be responsible to encourage research, consultancy and development activities by faculty of all departments. All R & D proposals for sponsored research are to be routed through Dean R & D who processes and recommends to Principal, VCE consideration. HODs have to submit their departmental respective research proposals through Dean R & D who forward them to Principal, VCE for consideration.
All the Deans shall monitor the progress on their relevant activities and submit reports to Principal, VCE for taking appropriate action.
- Initiating the strategic research plan for the College and strive for it’s implementation;
- Nurture a research-friendly environment that encourages faculty and Ph.D scholars to achieve their research goals;
- Administer the internal and external funding of research projects;
- Facilitate relations between researchers and administration;
- Oversee the compliance of researchers with international, state and university regulations.