|S No.||Profile||Name of the Member||Position|
||Dr. J. Krishna Chaithanya||Chairman|
||Dr. M.A. Jabbar||Convener|
||Ms. V. Uma Maheswari||Member|
||Mrs. Sangeetha Singh||Member|
||Dr. T. Maruthi Padmaja||Member|
||Dr. K. Venkatraman||Member|
||Mr. P. Venkateshwar Reddy||Member|
||Dr. N. Srujana||Member|
||Dr. A. Kishore Kumar||Member|
Research and Development Committee
Functions & Responsibilities:
- To encourage faculty to perform outcome based research
- Research Papers
- Research projects
- To assist departments in establishing research centres with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Providing the resources to the HODs and research faculty available in the R&D Centers.
- Organizing review meetings on the progress of the research projects and consultancy works once in a quarter and to submit a report to the Dean (R&D).
- Interacting with the HODs in fixing the focus areas of the research and consultancy assignments opted by the faculty, breaking the research areas into modules and modules into mini projects, major projects.
- Developing a research plan based on the proposals of each of the faculty and the Dean (R&D, Consultancy and IIR).