|S No.||Name of the Member||Position|
|1||Mr. Md Asif||Chairman|
|2||Mr. D. Manoj Reddy||Convener|
|3||Dr. S. Venu Gopal||Member|
|4||Ms. K. Swapna||Member|
|5||Mr. T. Rama Krishnaiah||Member|
|6||Ms. Ch. Priyadarshini||Member|
|7||Mr. A. Ananda Kumar||Member|
|8||Mr. G. Ravi Kumar||Member|
|9||Mr. P. Ramakrishna Reddy||Member|
|10||Mr. G. Vinesh Kumar||Member|
Sports and Games Committee
Functions & Responsibilities:
- To prepare sports calendar and an action plan to implement the same.
- To suggest the methods which encourage students and faculty to utilize sports and games facilities available in the college
- To take up the responsibility of preparing the budget estimate, requirement of infrastructure equipment, maintaining the equipment and play fields.
- Selection of teams to represent the college in inter-collegiate tournaments and also the intramural tournaments.
- To prepare the details of attendance exemption to be given to the students representing college in various sports and games
- To increase the cordial relations between students and faculty by organizing exhibition games between the teams of students and faculty wherever possible.