Dr. RajaniKanth Aluvalu
Date of Birth:
04 April , 1981
Areas of Specialization :
Cloud Computing, BigData, DataMining, Data Compression
Ph.D. in CSE, GITAM UNIVERSITY
PG Degree in CSE,2010, JNTUH
UG Degree in CSE,2003,GIET
Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Base Management Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Data Compression, Advance Computer Architecture.
- Aluvalu Rajani Kanth, and Lakshmi Muddana, “A Survey on Access Control Models in Cloud Computing”,Emerging ICT for Bridging the Future-Proceedings of the 49th Annual Convention of the Computer Society of India (CSI),Volume 337 of the series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC),Springer International Publishing,Â Vol.1, pp. 653-664,(2015).
- Aluvalu Rajani Kanth and Lakshmi Muddana. “Risk Aware Hierarchical Attribute Set-Based Encryption (RA-HASBE) Access Control Model for Cloud Computing”,Annals. Computer Science Series JournalVol. 14 No.2, pp.63-68, (2016).
- Aluvalu Rajani Kanth and Lakshmi Muddana. “Dynamic Attribute based Risk Aware Access Control Model (DA-RAAC) for Cloud Computing”,IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC),IEEE pp. 359-363, (2016).
- Aluvalu Rajani Kanth, Vanraj Kamliya, and Lakshmi Muddana. “HASBE access control model with Secure Key Distribution and Efficient Domain Hierarchy for cloud computing” ,International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE)Vol. 6 No.2, pp.770-777,(2016).
- Aluvalu Rajani Kanth, and Lakshmi Muddana. “Access control model with enhanced flexibility and scalability for cloud.”,International Conference on Green Computing and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT) ,Published in IEEE Xplore. pp. 355-359, (2015).
- Rajanikanth Aluvalu, Jabbar, M. and S. Reddy. “Cluster Based Ensemble Classification for Intrusion Detection System.”Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing. ACM, 2017.
- Aluvalu Rajani Kanth, Krishna Keerthi and Lakshmi Muddana. “Performance analysis of various encryption algorithms for usage in multistage encryption for securing data in cloud “,2ndIEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology,IEEE,(2017).
- Aluvalu Rajani Kanth. University Bridge Program: Innovation at the Grass Roots of Learning in Higher Education.Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, [S.l.], jan. 2016. ISSN 2394-1707.
- Byreddy, Supriya, and Rajani Kanth Aluvalu. “Hybridization of Web Content and Structure Mining (HWCSM) Technique by means of Content Based Ranking Algorithm.”IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE) e-ISSN: 2278-0661.
- Aluvalu, Rajani Kanth, Vivek Kulkarni, and Md Asif. “Handling Classrooms with Students having Heterogeneous Learning Abilities.”Journal of Engineering Education Transformations 30.3 (2017): 229-234.
- Aluvalu Rajani Kanth, and Tiirthraj Chauhan. “CRIME PREDICTIVE MODEL USING BIG DATA ANALYTICS.”Annals. Computer Science Series14.2 (2016).
- RajaniKanth Aluvalu and Prasad, Kantipudi MVV. “Benefits and challenges of Open Book Examination as Assessment Model for Engineering Courses.”Journal of Engineering Education Transformations(2017).
- Rajanikanth Aluvalu, Kishan, Gandhi, and Ajay Shanker Singh. “Intelligent Resource Allocation Technique for Desktop-as-a-Service in Cloud Environment.”International Journal of Computer Applications 96.3 (2014).
- Rajanikanth Aluvalu and Patel, R Rinkal .”A reduced error pruning technique for improving accuracy of decision tree learning.”International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN (2014): 2249-8958.
- Aluvalu Rajani kanth, Nitin Birari, and Supriya Byreddy. “Efficient real-time video transmission in wireless mesh network.”International Journal of Research in Computer Science2.1 (2011).
- Gupta, Sangeeta, and Rajanikanth Aluvalu. “Twitter Based Capital Market Analysis Using Cloud Statistics.” International Journal of Sociotechnology and Knowledge Development (IJSKD) 11.2 (2019): 54-60.
- Dr.M.A.Jabbar,Rajanikanth Aluvalu,Vivek Kulkarni, Yekkala Indu,”E-Heart(Fitness band)”, Indian Patent/201841007881 A “ANALYSIS OF AGRICULTURE DATA USING MACHINE LEARNING TO MAXIMIZE RICE YIELD CROP PRODUCTION (E-RICE)”,
- Dr.M.A.Jabbar, Rajanikanth Aluvalu,K.Srikanth,T.Bhavana,P.Saisandesh, Indian Patent/201841015281A
“ACCIDENT SURAKSHA”(CRASH REPORTER)”,
- Dr.M.A.Jabbar, Rajanikanth Aluvalu,Dilip Varma sagi,K.srikanth,M.D.Asif,” Indian Patent/201841024721 A, Date of filing:03/07/2018 .
- “STUDENT MOOD PREDICTION INTHE DIGITAL CLASSROOMS USING FACIAL EXPRESSION ANALYSIS”, v.uma maheswari, bojja srikanth reddy,hanuman reddy, venkateshwara reddy rajanikanth aluvalu shabha rani.s Indian Patent/ 201941018492 A,Date of publication: 28/06/2019.
- Dr.Rajanikanth Aluvalu, Uma Maheswari V, Dr.M.A.Jabbar, Dr.Sangeetha Gupta, Dr.Krishna Keerthi Ch, Dr.KMVV Prasad “ SMART CITY INITIATIVES ON SECURE PUBLIC CLOUD USING OPEN HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE STANDARDS” Application no: 202041008575 Date of filing: March 2, 2020
- Outstanding Advisor or Chair Award by IEEE Hyderabad Section for the year 2020.
- IUCEE Distinguished Faculty Fellow award (2018): Indo-US Collaboration for Engineering Education a not for profit organization will induct best-performing faculty members in terms of transformations in teaching and learning as faculty fellows during their conference ICTIEE(International Conference on transformations in engineering education).
- Infosys Campus Connect-Bronze level faculty partnership for the year 2016 for my excellent contribution to the Campus connect program.
- Infosys Campus Connect-Bronze level faculty partnership for the year 2015 for my excellent contribution to Campus connect program.
- Senior Member,IEEE
Roles and responsibilities:
- Treasurer, IEEE computer society, Hyderabad Section.
- President, IIC, Vardhaman College of Engineering.
- Coordinator, Centre for innovation and Entrepreneurship, Vardhaman College of Engineering.
- Member, Board of studies, Department of computer science and Engineering, Vardhaman College of Engineering.
- Coordinator, Remote center, NMEICT Project, IIT Bombay.
- Access control models for cloud computing, Lambert Publishers.
- Trusted security and authentication model for cloud computing” by Lambert Publishers
Research Projects Undertaken:
1. Coordinator, Business Incubator, Funded by MSME
2. CO-PI, Margadarshan scheme, Funded by AICTE