|S No.||Profile||Name of the Member||Position|
||Dr. J V R Ravindra||Chairperson|
||Dr. SANDIRI RAJENDAR
Dean (Academics) and Professor of ECE
||Dr. A V S S KUMARA SWAMI GUPTA
Professor of ME, JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad.
||Dr. G. V. NARSIMHA REDDY
Professor of CE, JNTUH College of Engineering, Hyderabad
||Dr. G. VENKATA KRISHNA REDDY
Professor of CE
||Dr. P. Nageswara Rao
Professor of ECE
||Dr. P S V H N KRISHNA KUMARI
Professor of FE
Staff Grievances and Redressal Cell
Functions & Responsibilities:
- A Grievance Redressal committee is formed to look in to the complaints from the aggrieved.
- Suggestion / Compliant Box are provided at Office of Principal for staff to lodge their complaints / suggestions.
- The report of grievance committee is forwarded to Principal for further action.
- The corrective measures are taken and recorded in the register.
- Complaints can also be sent to [email protected] / [email protected]