|S No.||Profile||Name of the Member||Position|
||Mr. Md. Asif||Chairman|
||Dr. S. Venu Gopal||Convener|
||Ms. C. Padmini||Member|
||Mr. A. Ananda Kumar||Member|
||Mr. N. Srinivasa Reddy||Member|
||Ms. K. Nikhila||Member|
||Ms. P. Sravani||Member|
||Mr. S. Jana Reddy||Member|
||Mr. K. Santosh Kumar||Member|
Co-Curricular & Extra Curricular Activities Committee
Functions & Responsibilities:
- First and foremost to develop the student-teacher relationship bond.
- Assisting the students in their learning process.
- Addressing and solving their various issues.
- Flourishing relationship with parents and organizing meetings for them.
- Organizing special coaching for slow learners.
- Conducting periodic meetings to talk over student welfare. By organizing activities and facilitating student interests.
- To suggest various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities to be organized in an academic year.
- To suggest various improvements for the existing bodies such an ISTE student chapter, IEEE student chapter and Art of Living.
- To prepare proposals for conducting State Level and National Level events in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Managing the needs for co-curricular extracurricular activities.