Producing professionally competent graduates in the domain of electrical engineering to serve the industry/society addressing the challenges.
- Provide professional skills in electrical circuit design and simulation to the students.
- Bringing awareness among the students with emerging technologies to meet the dynamic needs of the society
- Develop industry-institute interface for collaborative research, internship and entrepreneurial skills among the stakeholders (Students/Faculty)
- Encourage multi-disciplinary activities through research and continuous learning activities
Electrical and Electronics Menu
- Vision & Mission
- Educational Objectives & Outcomes
- Ongoing Projects
- Campus Placements
- Research And Consultancy
- Professional Society
- News Letter / Magazine